Note ( important ) : Please make sure the iPhone original Dot Projector dot matrix data can be read successfully.
Tools required :
- JCID Pro1000S main unit (It's dedicated to dot matrix modules, different from the previous pro1000s)
- JC Iface Pro Dot Matrix Detection Module (new Pro version, different from the previous version)
- JC Dot Matrix Flex Cable (For iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/iPad A12X)
- After reading and writing dot matrix encrypted data, the Dot Matrix Flex Cable needs to be changed, which requires professional knowledge and strong skills.
1. Read the iPhone original dot matrix encrypted data
- Connect the Dot Matrix Detection Module to JCID PRO1000S
- Install the original dot matrix cable to the correct position of the dot matrix detection module.
- Click "Check" to see if the cable is damaged.
- If there is any damage, click "Read & Save" to save the original dot matrix encrypted data to PRO1000S
2. Burn to a new replacement dot matrix cable
- Install the JC dot matrix cable to the correct position of the dot matrix detection module.
- Click Check to confirm normal
- Open the saved data, click "Burn" to write the original data to the JC dot matrix cable
3. Replace the dot matrix cable
No needs to disassemble the original chip, encrypted data permanent storage, recover any time in need!
- Replace the original dot matrix cable with the new JC dot matrix cable
- Install and handle the new JC dot matrix cable well
- Assemble the Dot projector dot matrix cable back to the iPhone and test the face ID function.
1. Make sure the original dot matrix data is not corrupted or lost and can be read successfully.
2. Make sure you are using the right tools and right models.
3. Recommended for professionals.
Now, you are aware of how you can sort out your Face ID not working problem. Hope the above Face ID repair skills are helpful to you. If you have other questions, please leave a comment in the comments.