- Automatic Charging Without Phone Plugged
2. The phone CPU has solder skips or damage;
3. If phone prompts that the USB has been connected or removed, or the charger has been connected or removed, mostly due to the CPU soldering skips.
- Regularly Shut Down
2. Try to rewrite phone software for software problems.
- Automatically Shut Down After Letting Go
2. The CPU is unproperly soldered or damaged.
- Headphone Mode Without Headphones Plugged In
2. The phone tailstock is short-circuited;
3. The earphone jack is short-circuited;
4. If it is not resolved, some phone parts need to be replaced.
- The Voice of the Other Party Cannot be Heard Clearly
2. If you can't hear it at all, the earpiece needs to be replaced.
- No Sound
1. The most common thing is that the volume is not turned on and the phone is set to vibrate.
2. The speaker of the mobile phone is broken. If this happens, you need to replace the cellphone speaker parts.
3. The mobile phone has a software failure and the audio driver is damaged. In a similar situation, you can try to download the driver yourself from the website of the relevant mobile phone.
If you still cannot solve your cell phone issues after troubleshooting the above conditions, in order to avoid affecting your daily use, it is recommended to bring your phone to the phone repair shop for inspection and repair.
For more professional repair guide, you can view at www.vipfixphone.com