If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, AWRT Adapter and iBus tool can easily solved and there is no need to contact Apple Support for service and so on. Besides, it can fix related issue once Apple Watch touch screen got replacement.
The new generation of AWRT Adapter watch restore tool is smaller and more powerful. The built-in Apple watch original brush head supports S1, S2, S4, S5 and S6 iWatch. You can solve a lot of problems such as white apple, exclamation mark, restart, screen, bad touch, ID lock and so on.
Why does Apple Watch have a red exclamation mark?
According to Apple, the reason for this is that Apple Watch was forced to restart when it was updating watchOS, but there are also several possible reasons:
1. The watchOS version has a Bug that causes this problem
2. Apple Watch Motherboard Damage (Official Report: More than $1081)
3. Because the Apple Watch runs out of battery
At first, you can try to repair by manual repair.
1. Press the side button + Dogital Crown for about 10 seconds
2. When you see the Apple Logo, release the two buttons
If it still doesn't work, you need using the iBus tool to fix. The iBus tool produced by a third party and the six PIN points in the groove of the Apple Watch band are connected to the computer, and the watchOS can be res-wiped through the computer iTunes.
How to use AWRT Adapter(Apple watch restore tool)?
1. Connect AWRT Adapter to Apple Watch.
2. Connect your for Apple Watch with Apple Lightning cable to your computer's USB port.Fasten them with a collar
3. Open your computer and Run the software(iTuens/3U tools)
Please note that for this AWRT adapter, we only provide hardware and the Apple Watch firmware (Apple Watch ipsw file) needs to be purchased separately.(If you purchased an AWRT adapter from our website, please contact the China Phoenfix team to get firmware at a lower price)
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for For Apple Watch?
In daily life, many of these problems can be solved with DFU & Recovery mode. For restoring and upgrading the Apple Watch iOS system, if you feel the following step is complex, you can also use AWRT adapter or iBUS tool Apple watch DFU Recovery Restore Tool with a lightning USB cable.
How to go to DFU mode for For Apple Watch?
1. Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button(Or called Power on Buon), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
2. Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
How to go to Recovery mode for For Apple Watch?
1. Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds.
2. Releasing Side Button(Power on) and Digital Crown, and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
Note: AWRT Adapter and iBus tool have similar features that you can choose based on your needs.