- Small size and light weight, handheld and portable test tool.
- Used to measure SMD, such as Chip resistor, Chip capacitor and Chip diode devices.
- Auto scanning, it identifies resistor, capacitor and diode automatically.
- Continuity testing. When the resistance is less than 30Ω, it will sound.
- It also can be operated manually. You can press the button “FUNC” to select one certain measuring mode.
- Has the function of data hold.
- Long press the “FUNC” key to turn on/ off this tester.
- Automatic power off after it is idle for about 10 minutes. And on this occasion, it can be recovered to use by pressing any key.
- Over load indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Gold-plated test pins, which can induce its contact resistance and prevent it from rusting.
- Certificate: EMC.
- Display: 3000 count LCD display
- Power supplied by: 1 * 3V CR2032 battery
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 Celsius degree
- Operating humidity: <80%RH
- Storage temperature: -10 to 50 Celsius degree
- Storage humidty: <70%RH
- Resistance measurement:
- Auto scanning range: 300.0Ω to 3.000MΩ
- Manual measuring range: 300.0Ω to 30.00MΩ
- Capacitance measurement:
- Auto scanning range: 3.000nF to 300.0μF
- Manual measuring range: 3.000nF to 30.00mF
- 1 * MS8910 Digital multimeter SMD tester ( not include the battery)
- 1 * Test pins
- 1 * User manual
- 1 * box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.