New 3D Intelligent Digital Microscope Based on 2D Observation the HDMI 3D Digital Video Microscope with 3D Angle Attachment
35° (Degree) 3D View Angle Attachment Integrates Magnification, Imaging, Display and LED Illumination Functions
2D / 3D Digital Microscope with 21MP HDMI Camera 0.5X C-mount Lens adapter 35° (degree) 3D View angle attachment LED light Base holder, without LCD Screen Display.
Note: 3D microscope lens are prohibited cleaning with alcohol or water. And the lens can not be wiped with hands or other cloths but a dry medical cotton ball.
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/DWF_tinb_OU
3D Digital Microscope has renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and adopted a modern way of electronic imaging. new 3D Digital video microscope makes the observation more comfortable and thoroughly resolves the fatigue caused by using a traditional microscope at work for a long time.
- Camera resolution: 1920*1080P 60 frames
- Output interface: HDMI USB
- Direct storage: USB software capture
- Function: 3D function, 360 degree rotation observation, super strong stereo feeling
- Optical magnification: 0.7-4.5X
- Electronic magnification: 20-160X (based on screen selection)
- Optical microscope: 0.7-4.5X continuous zoom host, 0.5X eyepiece
- Maximum field range: 16mm*12mm
- Minimum field range: 2.4*1.8mm
- Maximum depth of field: 4mm
- Light source: 60 LED beads, adjustable brightness
- Working distance: 2D (180mm) 3D (90mm)
- Column height: 350mm
- Column diameter: 25mm
- Manual focusing distance: 60mm
- Base size: 370*250mm
- External device: USB interface is connected to computer, HDMI is connected to monitor, and can be observed synchronously.
It features high performance of 1.3M CMOS image capturing, high resolution of LCD display and reverting genuine images. Based on 2D observation, 3D angle attachment is added to obtain 3D multi-angle observation. This unit integrates magnification, imaging, display and LED illumination functions. Compact design, light weight and low power consumption make the operation simple and convenient. 3D Digital Microscope can be conveniently applied to IC testing and PCB inspecting in product assembly, research and teaching fields.
3D attachment: 35℃ 3D View angle attachment
High quality, High resolution, Clear images
1080P 1600 * 1220 @ 30F / S VCR
Photo model / video model
Industry Cmos camera. It can be directly on any HDMI display, projector
A real time image is displayed on the projecting camera or on the TV.
It is built on digital crosstie and color control, adding lines in pictures, freezing.
Mirroring, rotation, negative, comparative function
Provide HDMI high definition video:
- Standard Model: 20MP camera HDMI USB output
- Sensor: 1/3 inch 20.0MP
- Picture format: jpg
- Image resolution: 1920 * 1080 (for HDMI)
- Video format: AVI
- Video resolution: 1600 * 1200 @ 30F / S
- White balance: Automatic
- Light: Automatic
- Color: Black
- Negative: support
- Feeling: left / right, up / down
- Freeze: Support
- OSD: English / Chinese
- Lines: Different colors, 8 horizontal lines, 8 vertical lines, any position
Adjustment guide about: 3D Digital Microscope
- Switch on the camera and LED ring light, and image signal displays on the screen.
- Focusing adjustment
Adjust the zoom body to the max magnification 4.5x, and then adjust the focus up to clear image showing on the screen. Adjust the magnification of zoom body to 0.7x, if the image becomes blurry, adjust the fine focus on the video coupler ( b part of right picture) to get clear image again. Do the above adjustment once or twice to realize the parfocal function of the microscope, and keep the image always clear when the magnification changes continuously
- After realizing the parfocal function, there is no need to adjust the fine focus on the video coupler ( part b of right picture) in future operation
- Coaxial center adjustment
Put a Crosshair Reticle under the microscope, adjust the zoom body to max. magnification 4.5x, make the crosshair display on the center of the screen, and then adjust the zoom body to minimum magnification 0.7x, if the crosshair deviates from the center of the screen, adjust the four screws on the video coupler( part a of the above picture) to make the crosshair display on the center of the screen again Do the above adjustment once or twice to realize the coaxial center function, and keep the center of image immobile when the magnification changes continuously
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.