Application: Universal USB Endoscope is mini USB Borescope Snake Inspection, It helps you to diagnose broken part, weld point and machine equipment to save time and increase productivity. It can easily be operated by plugging directly into your computer. The Real HD 1080*720 Pixels resolution camera provides good video quality and with 4 adjustable LED lights on the tip,you can see clearly in dark areas, The camera head and cable are water resistant which makes it possible to work in multiple environments. You can also capture pictures or record videos through your computer or laptop easily with the bundled software.
- 2 million pixels USB endoscope industrial camera.
- Capture snapshot image or video in VGA format with ( 640*480 / 800*600 / 1280*720) resolutions.
- It has built-in LED light (with Brightness Control) on camera head to illuminate the inspection area.
- The flexible camera is waterproof with 10mm diameter so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
- With a soft CD to record a video.
- This inspection camera has many applications including ear, nose oral & throat treatment, HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection.
- Color: Black
- Pixels: 2 million pixels, with 6pcs LED
- Lens: F 2.4
- View angle: 60
- Cable length: 2.1m
- Image format: VGA/QVGA
- Image resolution: 640*480/320*240/ 1080*720
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- USB interface: USB 2.0
- Waterproof level: IP66
- Camera size: 5 * 1cm (L*D)
USB Endoscope Package List:
- 1 * USB Endoscope
- 1 * Software CD
- 1 * User Manual
How to take still picture:
If this is your very first capture, select Set Capture File from File menu to configure the folder where the pictures will be stored. A browser window will open, select a desired folder and click open. Now all the taken pictures will be stored in the folder you selected. Press shutter button on the handle of endoscope to take picture, you can now take as many pictures as you wish just by pressing the shutter button.
How to capture and save video:
If this is your very first capture, select Set Capture File from File menu to configure the folder where the video will be stored. A browser window will show, select a desired folder and input a file name for the video. Now all the video will be stored in the folder you selected.
Click Capture> Start Capture to start the video capture, to stop the video capture click the Capture > Stop Capture. The video will be saved in AVI format under the name which you had input before.
You can configure the video property (e.g. brightness) from ‘Video Capture Filter’ in the ‘Options’ menu.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.