1. Prepare a working station and some phone repair tools.
- Aluminum Alloy Microscope Pad
- Phone disassembling tools
- ZXW online account
- DC power supply
- Digital multimeter
- Phone rework station
- Other tools
3. Use phone disassembling tools to disassemble the iPhone 8, remove the iPhone display assembly, disconnect the iPhone battery, and then take out the iPhone 8 motherboard.
4. If the iPhone 8 shows no baseband
- First use Fluke 15B+ digital multimeter to measure the capacitors around the iPhone baseband power to check if it's short circuit; if there is no short circuit, then we can directly replace the iPhone RF IC. During this process, there are two things we need know.
- The other is that we need to pay attention to the resistor r808, if this resistor r808 is virtually welded, it will cause the iPhone to have no baseband.
5. If the iPhone 8 shows no service
- One the fault for iPhone 8 no service is that it keeps reporting SIM card when it's not installed.
- This problem mostly is caused by the disconnection between high frequency diversity receive and low frequency diversity receive communication circuit, the circuit between low frequency diversity 220.127.116.11 Pin and high Frequency Diversity 25.26, 27.28 pin are disconnected.
- We can fix it by soldering a jump wire. Use JBC CD-2SHE Soldering Station to solder a jump wire to connect them.