1. Turn off iPhone X, eject pin to eject the Nano-SIM Card Tray, and then remove the SIM card.
2. Use MECHANIC screwdriver to remove the bottom 3.4mm Pentalobe screws located next to the lightning connector.
3. Use PHONEFIX 861DW hot air rework station to heat the edge of iPhone X screen, so it can open easier.
5. Insert a triangle opening tool and slide it from the bottom edge to left and right.
6. Carefully open the iPhone from the rear case, but don't remove it entirely, because there several fragile ribbon cables still connect it to the iPhone logic board.
7. Use screwdriver to remove the following 5 Tri-Point screws securing the bracket that covers every logic board connector (Three 1.1 mm screws, One 3.1 mm screw, One 3.7 mm screw)
8. Take off the bracket plate to disconnect the battery.
9. Use black spudger to disconnect the battery connector, front panel sensor assembly connector, OLED panel cable connector and the digitizer cable connector.
10. Use 2UUL Titanium Alloy Tweezers to lift the cable until the adhesive separates, so you can remove the display assembly.
12. Install the earpiece speaker and front sensor assembly to the new iPhone X display assemble.
13. Connect iPhone X original display screen and new iPhone display screen to the iPhone photosensitive data programmer.
14. Use iPhone photosensitive programmer to read the data first, and then write the data.
15. After writing the data，take off the both iPhone display screen.
16. Install the new iPhone Display Screen to the iPhone X
We hope the repair methods in this article are helpful to you. If you have other questions about the iPhone phones, please leave a comment in the comments.