What's the functions/advantages of the BY-3200 Mac power cable?
1. It supports new fast charging and single board startup with T2 chip and M1 chip (15.4 inch and 16 inch without battery connection, single board boot into the system)
2. Add LCD digital display tube, so when using type-C cable, you can see the voltage input from the motherboard through the display tube.
3. The LCD on/off switch is mainly used to control the LCD nixie tube, when the T head or L head is used, the display of the LCD nixie tube can be turned off.
4. It has five protection functions of intelligent power supply, they are overcharge protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, constant temperature protection and short-circuit protection.
5. It supports the full range of MacBook fast charging from 2008 to 2021.
6. It supports the power meter to see the current, and help maintenance enthusiasts quickly judge the motherboard fault.
7. It supports the whole series of MacBook boards booting into the system, which can solve the problem that the battery is not installed, the signal of "BATLOW" which leads to the problem of not starting the machine.
What are the three types of power cords used for?
1. Type-C connector
Type-C connector is suitable for 12 inch, 13.3 inch, 15.4 inch and 16 inch MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro machines in 2015-2021, and it supports band Type-C interface flat and phone fast charge, through the power meter to see the current to judge the fault.
2. T head
T head is suitable for 11 inch, 13.3 inch and 15.4 inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro machines from 2012 to 2015
3. L head
L head is suitable for 11 inch, 13.3 inch, 15.4 inch and 17 inch MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro machines from 2008 to 2011.
Which MacBook models can this power cable be used for?
1. MacBook 12 inch: A1534
2. MacBook Air 11/13.3 inch: A1370 A1369 A1465 A1466 A1932 A2179 A2337
3. MacBook Pro 13.3/15.4/16 /17 inch：A1297 A1278 A1286 A1502 A1425 A1398 A1706 A1707 A1708 A1989 A1990 A2159 A2141 A2289 A2251 A2338
How much voltage is set for the DC power input?
The DC power input is set to 20V to 21V, DC power input power cable supports 20A current.
1. The power cable input end of BY-3200 is directly inserted into the output terminal of DC power supply, the output voltage of DC power supply is kept between 20V and 21V.
2. When charging the phone and tablet, the output voltage of the DC power supply can also be maintained at 20V, the BY-3200 will be adjusted to the corresponding voltage through the CC cable.
Voltage and current comparison table that supports charger power :
1. Type-C head 96W charger, output voltage and current: 20.5V-4.7A, 15V-3A, 9V-3A, 5.2V-3A.
2. Type-C head 87W charger, output voltage and current: 20.2V-4.3A, 9V-3A, 5.2V-2.4V.
3. Type-C head 61W charger, output voltage and current: 20.3V-3A, 9V-3A, 5.2V-2.4V.
4. Type-C head 30W charger, output voltage and current: 20V-1.5V, 15V-2A, 9V-3A, 5V-3A.
5. L head 45W charger, output voltage and current: 14.5V-3.1A.
6. L head 60W charger, output voltage and current: 16.5V-3.65A.
7. L head 85W charger, output voltage and current: 18.5V-4.6A.
8. T head 45W charger, output voltage and current: 14.85V-3.05A.
9. T head 60W charger, output voltage and current: 16.5V-3.65A.
10. T head 85W charger, output voltage and current: 20V-4.25A.
With that, I hope this cable can help you and you will liked this product and other ones as well.