Beginner's entry level DIY Watch Repair Kit, a set of self-help watch repair kit for Watch Band & Bracelet Link Remover and Spring Bar Removal Repair Tool, it is used for achieving some simple repairs on general types of watches.
- A self-help watch repair kit, Convenient and practical: As long as you have some basic repairing knowledge, you then can do repairs all by yourself with this kit. 25pcs/set: Including Watch Band Link Remover; Spring Bar Tool, Interchangeable Tips, serving your various needs during repairing.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Quantity: 25pcs
- Weight: 0.1kg
- All-metal Watch band link remover
- Size your watch band yourself with this small, simple tool
Spring Bar Remover:
- For easy fitting and removing spring bars from watch strap and band.
- One end has large fork and the other end is reversible small fork/point.
- Heavy hurl handle for a sure grip.
- Large Fork end for spring bar removal from strap and Seiko rubber Diver band.
- Small fork end for removing lug spring bars from backside of metal band.
- This tool is for easy removal of any brand watches.
Strap Link Pin Remover:
- Helps to resize the length of watch strap
- Easy and professional tools, will not damage the watch
- Step 1 - Adjust the base wheel on the bottom of the tool.
- Step 2 - Lie the watch on the base, make sure watch band parallel with the pin.Then adjust the needle into the band's pin.
- Step 3 - Turn the side wheel to move the needle and push out the pin.
- 1 x Watch Band Link Remover
- 1 x Spring Bar Tool With 10pcs Extra Tips
- 3 x Pins
- 10 x Interchangeable Tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.