3.5" 600X LCD Digital Electronic Microscope with 5 Megapixels 8 LED Microscope Camera Video Recorder for Mobile Phone Circuit Diagram Repair
V600 HD Digital Microscope offers crystal clear images of mobile phone motherboard circuit
- Name: V600 HD Digital Microscope
- Image Sensor: 5 Megapixels (True Resolution)
- LCD Panel: 3.5 Inches
- Zoom: 4X
- Still Capture Resolution: 12MP, 9MP, 5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA
- Video Capture Resolution: 640X480, 320X240
- Focus Range: Manual Focus from 10mm to 50mm
- Frame Rate: Maximum 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness
- Magnification Ratio: Up to 600X
- Micro SD Card: Up to 32GB SDHC (not included)
- TV Output: Available (To any monitor with TV In)
- Light Source: 8 LED (Adjustable by Control Wheel)
- Battery: 3.7V 1050mAh Rechargeable lithium battery (recharged by adaptor or USB)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Russian
- Bundle Software: Portable Capture with Measurement
- Support OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-Bit) / Mac 10.6 and Above
- This 3.5 Inch LCD Digital microscope with a 5.0 megapixel image sensor with a magnification ratio of up to 600X is excellent for viewing.
- There is a 3.5 inch TFT color screen shows live footage therefore there is no need to connect to a PC for instant viewing. Plus you can browse your stored images and videos on this screen.
- In addition, you can save footage on a micro SD card as there is a built-in port making it easy to transfer files. There is a 3.7V 1050mAh Li-ion battery that can be recharged via USB or by the accompanying power adapter.
- Moreover, there is an AV output for live demonstrations on televisions and projectors making it great to be used in the classroom. With a 20x to 600x maximum magnification, you can get up close and personal with viewing the magical miniature world that exists all around us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.