Goot CP-1515 BGA Desoldering Braid Soldering Line Sucking Tin Belt For Mobile Phone Motherboard Welding Repair Wire
100% original GOOT WICK desoldering wicks , made in Japan
[ Optional Desoldering Wick ] :
- Option 1: CP-1015-10 Width: Approx. 1.0mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Option 2: CP-1515-10 Width: Approx. 1.5mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Option 3: CP-2015-10 Width: Approx. 2.0mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Option 4: CP-2515-10 Width: Approx. 2.5mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Option 5: CP-3015-10 Width: Approx. 3.0mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Option 6: CP-3515-10 Width: Approx. 3.5mm, 1.5M Lenght
- Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
How to Use :
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove both the desoldering wick and the soldering iron tip from the PCB after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
- To prevent injury, do not touch the wicks directly while desoldering. Hold the case, or use tweezers, ect.
- Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick, do not heat for more than 5 seconds to avoid hurting yourself or damaging parts and PCB.
Package includes :
- 1pcs x GOOT WICK Desoldering Wick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.