Remove iPhone 6 Plus 6S iCloud Unlock Replacement Chips PCB Board
[ Optional Model ] :
- Option 1: iPhone 6S
- Option 2: iPhone 6Plus
Note: Online PayPal payment is not accepted for this product, so we set it up at 1USD, please contact our seller to get the latest price for the corresponding model.
Q: How to Unlock iPhone 6 Plus 6S iCloud ID by replacing Hardware?
A: Replace Baseband, CPU, Emprom chip, NAND Flash, they are a whole set, baseband must work with the IMEI which is stored in chip.
iPhone 6 Plus 6S iCloud unlock kit chip motherboard, it is Damaged iPhone board ( B board), but without iCloud locked, the CPU, baseband, NAND flash and Emprom chips are okay, you can remove these chips to your iPhone board, and remove iPhone 6 Plus 6S iCloud locked by replace Hardware.
There are four chips on the iPhone motherboard has are the core parts fo you to unlock iCoud: CPU, baseband, NAND FLASH and EEPROM chips. NAND FLASH and EEPROM which can be re-programmed by iPhone Chip programmer, while CPU and baseband must be replaced by hardware (from another iPhone with unlock IMEI / serial number).
The CPU and baseband on the motherboard can be used to replaced on the new motherboard to help you unlock iPhone iCloud. But it takes certain professionalism, take care of the chips, otherwise you will damage these BGA chips.
You can remove them to replace on the iCloud unlocked iPhone, and will fix iPhone iCloud lock by hardware replacement chips, it will definitely offer best hardware iCloud bypass solution for your iPhone iCloud Unlock.
Need the professional phone repair skills and knowledge, or you can't use it.
Introduction for Unlock iPhone 6p / 6S iCloud ID by replace Hardware :
- Take down the CPU ( the A8 A9 CPU test fixture - VC835) and Baseband on the motherboard (A Board) with iCloud locked of the iPhone you are going to unlock
- Take down (disassemble) the CPU and Baseband on the motherboard (B Board) without iCloud, doing the BGA reballing on it again, the iPhone 6 Plus / 6S iCloud UNLOCK kit chip.
- Reading / Import the data of new chip from B Board, Save it, then re-write the new chip data to your A Board by ACT PRO chip programmer, Bond the reballing chips on the motherboard with iCloud
- No need to remove NAND from A board, Re-program NAND by iPhone NAND Module Adapter (FX015 / VC932)
- Move the CPU and Baseband from B board to A board, Install home button and LCD back
- Connect iTunes and restore iPhone
- Activate iPhone iCloud ID will be eliminated successfully
Expand NAND Flash Memory storage on iPad / iPhone. Re-writing Nand Flash underlying data, Reading & write Nand Flash data for new or used HDD. stay-in-place reading & writing chip (EEPROM IC) on motherboard. iCloud unlock iPad / iPhone.