Note: JBC CDS CD-2SHQF Solder Station is now only 220v in our market, if you choose 110v, we will send you a voltage converter.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features.
Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
Complete cleaning system with an antisplash membrane to keep the work area clean.
Use the integrated wiper to remove excess solder from the tip.
- Use T210 series handle, with C210 series iron head for precision welding
- Power 40W. Can be used 300 degrees low temperature welding
- You can use the USB-B type data cable to connect the computer to observe the temperature curve.
- 2 seconds to 350 degrees
- Up to 20 sets of parameters can be set using the menu
- Unique sleep + sleep function can extend the life of the tip 5 times
- User-friendly handle control, very comfortable to use the feel
- Ambient operating temp.: 10-40 C / 50-104 F
- Input Fuse: 1A (230V)
- Output Peak Power: 130W / 23.5V
- Package dimensions: 234 x 234 x 258 mm
- Package weight: 5 kg
- Size: 150 x 200 x 180 mm
- Temperature selection: 90-450 C / 190-840 F
- Tip to ground resistance: <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage: <2mV RMS
- Voltage: 230V
- Weight: 4.2 kg
Packing List :
- CD Control Unit: CDS CD-2SHQF
- Precision Purpose Handle: T210-A
- Power Cord: 0009401 (230V)
- Cartridges: C21002*1PCS, C210018*1PCS
- Sponge: S0354
- Manual: 0017070