- 120 V NASE-1C (Reservation is required for about 10 days)
- 230 V NASE-2C
- 100 V NASE-9C
The NASE-C comes with the new Temperature Dynamic Profiles functionality. The use of these profiles allows you to control the temperature of the component during all the phases of the soldering process, emulating the heating process in a reflow oven.
Provides the best solution for ultra-small parts that require the highest precision, such as 0402, 0201, 01005 chips.
It works with two NT105 nanometer soldering pens and NP105 stable nanometer tweezers.
Even when using a microscope, the short distance from the tip to the soldering pen provides maximum control.
It comes with JBC's unique heating system and intelligent sleep and hibernation.
It has all the advantages of the Excellence Series.
With a simple manual to help you monitor your work in real time: graphics, partial soldering stations, tool port monitoring and more.
- Ambient operating temperature: 10-40 C (50-104 F)
- Communication connector: USB-A / USB-B / Pedal
- Size: 170 x 90 x 135 mm
- Idle temperature. Stability (still air): 3 C (5.5 F)
- Input fuse: 0.5A / 0.2A / 0.5A
- Output peak power: 14W per tool
- Packing size: 280 x 280 x 164 mm
- Package weight: 3.6 kg
- Robot connector: RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- Temperature selection: 90-450 C (190-840 F)
- Resistance between tip and ground: <2 ohms
- Voltage: 120V / 230V / 100V
- Weight: 4 kg
Cartridges included :
- C105-101 x1
- C105-103 x1
- C105-105 x2
- C105-107 x1
- C105-112 x1
- C105-113 x2