K-9208 is the upgrade version, and support iphone 4-8 8P X, and also support Samsung / OPPO / Huawei battery Activation and testing
Option 1: K-9201, Kiaisi K-9201 Professional Battery Activation Charge Board (with Micro USB Cable) for iPhone 4/4S, 5/5S, 6/6 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, 7 7P, and Android Samsung Huawei Oppo Vivo
Option 2 : K-9208, Support iPhone 4-X, also Support Samsung / OPPO / Huawei....
The battery activation board bring old or dead batteries back to life,enables the battery to give out more power and prolong its lifetime
Kiaisi K-9201 iPhone Battery Activation Charge Instructions :
- Fasten the battery when the battery voltage is lower than 2.5V, digital meter and due to insufficient power supply indicator is not displayed, the normal display is higher than 2.5V.
- The voltage display to adjust the sound output voltage (power supply maintenance), the higher the voltage, the greater the current, when the table on the right shows battery voltage is lower than or equal to 3V, please repair the power supply output voltage is adjusted to 3.5V the following trickle charge mode with charge 1-2 minutes after turning on the power cord, the right table displays the current charging voltage.
- If the buckle battery voltage of 3.6V or more displays can be used directly to charge more than 4V, the maintenance of the power supply voltage increase, the left side of the digital table shows the current charge current, the right digital table shows the current charging voltage.
- For fast charging, note the increase in voltage while the current left display, the maximum can not exceed 2A (2000MA), otherwise it will be automatically protected.
1. 4/4S 5/5S 6/6PLUS 6S/6S Plus battery fast charge (5C battery with the same battery holder 5S)
2. 4/4S 5/5S 6/6PLUS 6S/6S Plus cell activation ((5C battery with the same battery holder 5S)
3. the battery voltage display.
4. the charging voltage of the display.
5. charging current display.
6. power-on prompt.
7. battery short tips.
8. high current load protection.
9. self-recovery function after a short circuit.
10. to prevent damage to the battery overcharge, charge up the battery.
Battery voltage corresponding to the battery Explanation:
Voltage 4.20V = 100% battery charge voltage 3.95V = 75%
Voltage 3.85V = 50% of electricity consumption voltage 3.73V = 25%
Charge voltage 3.50V = 5% charge voltage 2.75V = 0%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.