RIFF Box 2 JTAG is the phone Unlock / Flash / Repair Tool for HTC, Samsung, Huawei. IFF Box 2 is used for reading and recovery smartphones.
RIFF Box V2 is designed to accommodate a large variety of communication protocols
Riff Box V2 is used to read and write memory eMMC / NAND using all kinds of communication protocols like eMMC (ISP Direct) / JTAG / I2C / SPI.
Box fully supports 4-bit transmissions and allows you to read up to 52 MHz bus width.
ORIGINAL RIFF Box 2 - JTAG/EMMC/I2C/GPIO,
Official Website: https://www.riffbox.org/
- Dual-core Cortex-M4 MCU @ 204MHz
- PC to Box USB (Device) Speed: Hi-Speed (480 Mbps)
- Box to Device (Host) Speed: Full-Speed (48 Mbps)
- SD/MMC Interface with 1-Bit (DAT0) and 4-Bit (DAT0-DAT3) Bus Width support and SD_CLK up to 52 MHz
- UART Interface
- RIFF Smart Probing Feature
- Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V - 3.6V) for interfacing a range of devices and protocols, such as NAND, SPI, I2C, Pin Finder, etc.
- 4 fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
- 20-Pin Male Connector:
* JTAG Interface: TRST, TDI, TMS, TCK, RTCK, TDO and NRST
* Serial Wire Debug Interface: SWCLK, SWDIO (SWDIO and SWCLK are overlaid on the TMS and TCK pins)
- 30-Pin Male Connector:
* SD/MMC Interface 1/4Bit @ 52MHz
* Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V to 3.6V)
- USB Device Connector: connects the Box with PC @ Hi-Speed (480 Mbps), approx. 20 MByte/sec
- USB Host Connector: connects the Box with USB devices @ Full-Speed (48 Mbps), approx. 1.5-2 MByte/sec
- RJ-45 Connector:
* 6.1 RIFF Smart Probing Feature
* 6.2 UART Port
* 6.3 4 Fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
Supported SD/MMD Revisions:
Revisions 1.0 to 1.7 (MMC: v4.0, v4.1, v4.2, v4.3, v4.41, v4.5, v4.51, v5.0) and higher
1 x Riff Box 2 JTAG/EMMC
2 x Conneciton tapes IDC 20 pin
1 x Connection tape IDC 30 pin
1 x Universal PCB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.