- 100 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 channels and 25 MHz 2 channel integrated source plus 12 Mpt memory and 1 GSa/sec sampling
- 4 Channels, 100 MHz Bandwidth scope + 25 MHz 2 channel Signal Source (function generator)
- UltraVision: Deeper memory(Std.12Mpts,Opt.24Mpts)
- UltraVision: Up to 30,000 wfms/s Waveform capture rate
- UltraVision: Multi-Level intensity grading display (100V-240V)
- The Rigol DS1104Z is a very high quality 4 channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s and a bandwidth of 100 MHz.
- The Rigol oscilloscopes are equipped with well designed and easy to use controls offering comprehensive ease-of-use functions for all measuring tasks. The menu navigation is intuitive and available in several languages.
- This high performance standard not only ensures capturing real-time instantaneous signals, but also observes details of repeated signals. The DS1104Z has a refresh rate of up to 30.000 wfms/ enabling users to capture instantaneous signals, as well as abnormal signals more quickly. It also helps to enhance the waveform capturing ability and to expedite a circuit debug course. The quality of the Rigol oscilloscopes is comparable to Agilent and Tektronix oscilloscopes.
- The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals. The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display.